Compact Power Distributor BSV 3 FI/16 2 IP44 2m H07RN-F 5G2.5 - 2xCEE16A, 5x230V
- Stackable, splash-proof housing made from a special rubber compound for continuous load.
- Unbreakable, impact resistant, ageing and weather resistant.
- Resistant to a variety of oils, greases, gasoline and acids, UV and ozone radiation.
- Housing resistant to temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C.
- Quality sockets in accordance with VDE 0620-1.
- Certified circuit breakers for your safety.
- Earthed sockets 230 V with 3 different phases.
- Sturdy metal carrying handle.
- Oil resistant rubber cable for permanent outside use.
- With RCD circuit breaker 30 mA for extra safety.
- Cable designation: H07RN-F 5G2,5
- Cable length (m): 2 m
- Cable quality: Rubber-Neoprene
- Height: 23,00 cm
- Length: 26,50 cm
- Weight: 3,63 kg
- Width: 32,00 cm
- Maximum load-bearing capacity: 11000 W
- RCCB: FI with IFN 0.03 A (standard)
- Volts: 400 V
- with carrying handle:
- Material: plastic/rubber
- number of CEE socket outlets total: 2 St
- Number of socket outlets total: 7 St
- Number of earthed socket outlets: 5 St
- Degree of protection (IP): IP44
- suitable for outdoor area: