Rubber Cable Reel X-Gum IP44 10m H07RN-F 3G1.5
- Compact and robust lightweight with integrated carrying handle.
- Reel body made of a special rubber mixture for long-term load bearing.
- Unbreakable, impact resistant, ageing and weather resistant.
- Resistant to a variety of oils, greases, gasoline and acids, UV and ozone radiation.
- RN cable is very robust, oil resistant and especially suited for professional use and on site.
- 3 earthed sockets with self-closing covers.
- With thermal cut-out protection against overheating.
- Cable designation: H07RN-F 3G1,5
- Cable length: 10 m
- Cable quality: Rubber-Neoprene
- Degree of protection (IP): IP44
- Area of use: outdoor
- Height: 25,00 cm
- Length: 13,00 cm
- Weight: 1,86 kg
- Width: 25,00 cm
- With carrying handle:
- Usage: outdoor
- Housing material: Plastic/ rubber
- Number of CEE socket outlets: 0,00
- Number of earthed socket outlets: 3,00