Smart heating with the brennenstuhl®Connect Smart Home radiator thermostat
With brennenstuhl®Connect, your radiator control becomes smart. The brennenstuhl®Connect Smart Home thermostat HT CZ 01 provides more comfort and savings in the home. It offers the following advantages:
- Easy installation on the radiator valve and compatibility with many popular manufacturers - all compatible valves are listed in detail in the operating instructions
- Temperature control from anywhere - simply heat smart via app or voice assistant
- Detects the ambient temperature and automatically regulates to the set desired temperature
- Set heating phases with the timer in the brennenstuhl®Connect app and let it be controlled by the automatic mode
- Detects open windows and automatically adjusts the temperature to reduce heat loss
- Digital heating thermostat with understandable operation, can be set manually, via app or automatically
- Temperature can be regulated between 5 and 30 °C
- Our recommendation: A combination with the brennenstuhl®Connect Zigbee temperature and humidity sensor TFS CZ 01 at the other end of the room enables an even temperature distribution in the room
The smart thermostat from brennenstuhl® - Easy to attach to the radiator and even easier to control
The installation of the smart brennenstuhl® radiator thermostat HT CZ 01 is simple and can even be solved without intervention in the heating system. No draining is necessary.
The smart radiator thermostat is compatible with the valves of various manufacturers, which can be found in the operating instructions.
After installation, the radiator thermostat is automatically adjusted to the radiator valve. To do this, the smart thermostat opens and closes the valve to set the position of the heating valve. This process can be repeated in the brennenstuhl®Connect app.
How do I connect my smart thermostat in the brennenstuhl®Connect Smart Home System?
The brennenstuhl®Connect Zigbee radiator thermostat requires the brennenstuhl®Connect Zigbee Gateway to integrate into the Smart Home. The gateway is the connection between the WiFi network and the brennenstuhl®Connect Zigbee wireless products.
The Zigbee gateway is the bridge between the WLAN router and the thermostat. Unlike brennenstuhl®Connect WiFi products, the radiator thermostat communicates via Zigbee radio protocol. Via the 2.4 GHz WLAN module in the Zigbee gateway, the smart thermostat is networked with the brennenstuhl®Connect Smart Home and can then be operated like all other Smart Home devices via app or voice control. There are no disadvantages.
Why does the brennenstuhl®Connect smart thermostat need Zigbee?
Due to its low energy requirements, Zigbee is the ideal technology for battery-powered smart home devices, such as the brennenstuhl®Connect radiator thermostat.
This means that the thermostat can be operated for up to a year without the need to constantly change the battery. If the batteries need to be changed, simply remove the outer cover from the housing.