Brennenstuhl Eco-Line 6-way remote control extension socket (2x2 switchable, 1.5m cable, with remote control) colour: anthracite
The Eco-Line remote control 6-way extension socket from Brennenstuhl in anthracite, with switchable sockets, remote control and 1.5 m cable distinguishes itself through its quality and safety in all areas.
It is perfect if you want to control lights and multimedia devices which are positioned close to one another: with this remote control extension socket, you can switch various groups of devices on and off individually or simultaneously using the master button.
In addition, the extension socket offers a convincing range of features:
- For conveniently switching on and off electronic devices and lights up to 3500 W
- Extension socket with 2-channel wireless receiver, can also be operated manually
- Easy and flexible use thanks to self-learning coding
- 2 x 2 separately switchable sockets (ON/OFF) for independent control of various groups of devices
- 1 x 2 permanent sockets for devices which are in constant use
- 4-channel remote control (433 MHz) with master buttons for controlling all channels
- Remote control runs on 2 standard AAA type batteries (included)
- Range up to 25 m
- Sockets with child proof devices in a practical 45° arrangement
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Sockets: 2 x 2 separately switchable (ON/OFF)
- 1 x 2 permanent
Your cost-effective introduction to home automation in combination with the Brematic gateway
(Brennenstuhl Brematic Home Automation Gateway GWY 433, 1294100).
Conveniently control this remote control extension socket conveniently using the SteckerPro app.
- cable length (m): 1,50 m
- Height: 43,00 cm
- Length: 5,50 cm
- Weight: 0,61 kg
- Width: 9,00 cm
- Housing colour: anthracite
- usage: Household
- type of fastening: not applicable
- with wireless control:
- type of plug: angle plug
- Number of socket outlets total: 6,00
- socket outlet arrangement: 45°
- degree of protection (IP): IP20