RCD Protected Cable IP54 with Powerblock 10m black H07RN-F 3G1.5
- Ideal for hard outdoor use.
- With circuit breaker plug 30 mA to protect against electrical shocks.
- Function test indicator.
- When touched by current-conducting leads or parts, the current supply is automatically interrupted to protect against dangerous bodily injury and electric shocks.
- Quality rubber cable with 4-way dust- and water-jet protected safety socket outlets.
- Cut-out time: <30 ms.
- Residual current: 30 mA.
- Working temperature: -25 °C bis 40 °C.
- Cable designation: H07RN-F 3G1,5
- Cable length (m): 10 m
- Cable quality: Rubber-Neoprene
- Height: 9,00 cm
- Length: 31,00 cm
- Weight: 2,02 kg
- Width: 31,00 cm
- With Powerblock: