Primera-Tec DigiMaster 19.500A extension socket with surge protection 7-way black 2m H05VV-F 3G1,5
Hugo Brennenstuhl GmbH & Co Kommanditgesellschaft Extension leads
- Protects expensive devices from overloads with a max. surge current of up to 19.500 A.
- Optical function display for overload protection.
- With the switching ON/OFF of the device, which is plugged into the master socket, all further appliances in the slave sockets can also be automatically switched ON/OFF.
- 2 permanent, 1 master and 4 slave sockets (alternatively 7 permanent sockets).
- Digital: Saves the correct setting for your master unit at the push of a button.
- Modern: Switches your slave unit safe and gently using state-of-the-art technology.
- Flexible: As required, can be converted into a permanent mode.
- Shapely and stable enclosure due to polished, highly break-proof polycarbonate.
- Option of variable cable output on both sides.
- Illuminated 2-pole ON/OFF safety switch.
- Sockets arranged at 90° angles.
- Sockets with increased touch protection.
- With mounting facilities for wall installation.
- Cable length (m): 2 m
- Height: 57,00 cm
- Length: 5,50 cm
- Weight: 0,95 kg
- Width: 10,00 cm
- Housing colour: black
- Usage: Household
- Type of fastening: Mounting with screw
- With surge protection:
- Type of plug: Angle plug
- Master/slave function:
- Number of socket outlets total: 7 St
- Socket outlet arrangement: 90°
- Degree of protection (IP): IP20
- Surge current: 19500 A