Brennenstuhl Eco-Line 6-way remote control extension socket (2x2 switchable, 1.5m cable, with remote control) colour: anthracite
The Eco-Line remote control 6-way extension socket from Brennenstuhl in anthracite, with switchable sockets, remote control and 1.5 m cable distinguishes itself through its quality and safety in all areas.
It is perfect if you want to control lights and multimedia devices which are positioned close to one another: with this remote control extension socket, you can switch various groups of devices on and off individually or simultaneously using the master button.
In addition, the extension socket offers a convincing range of features:
- For conveniently switching on and off electronic devices and lights up to 3500 W
- Extension socket with 2-channel wireless receiver, can also be operated manually
- Easy and flexible use thanks to self-learning coding
- 2 x 2 separately switchable sockets (ON/OFF) for independent control of various groups of devices
- 1 x 2 permanent sockets for devices which are in constant use
- 4-channel remote control (433 MHz) with master buttons for controlling all channels
- Remote control runs on 2 standard AAA type batteries (included)
- Range up to 25 m
- Sockets with child proof devices in a practical 45° arrangement
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Sockets: 2 x 2 separately switchable (ON/OFF)
- 1 x 2 permanent
(Brennenstuhl Brematic Home Automation Gateway GWY 433, 1294100).
Conveniently control this remote control extension socket conveniently using the SteckerPro app.
- cable length (m): 1,50 m
- Height: 4,00 cm
- Length: 42,00 cm
- Weight: 0,59 kg
- Width: 4,50 cm
- Housing colour: anthracite
- Usage: Household
- Type of fastening: Not applicable
- With wireless control:
- Type of plug: Angle plug
- Number of socket outlets total: 6 St
- Socket outlet arrangement: 45°
- Degree of protection (IP): IP20