Super-Solid BQ IP 44 Cable Reel for Site & Professional
Hugo Brennenstuhl GmbH & Co Kommanditgesellschaft Cable Reels
Número de artigo
- Extra stable, shock-absorbing steel tube frame with galvanised steel tube, exclusive stability.
- Carry handle with comfortable cable guide management during winding.
- Reel body made of special plastic with reinforced ribbed structure.
- Rotary handle for comfortable rolling up.
- The BREMAXX®-PUR cable (BQ cable) is highly resistant to abrasions, crushing, UV light, cutting and tearing. In addition, it is accid-proof, oil-resistant, wheatherproof and microbe-resistant. Remains highly flexible even at low temperature down to -40
- BQ cable (PUR) is approved to exacting site standards as per VDE 0100 part 704.
- 3 water-jet protected earthed socket outlets with self-closing protective caps.
- Thermal cut-out protection, indicator shows overheating or overloading.
- cable: H07BQ-F 3G1,5
- cable length (m): 50 m
- Cable quality: Polyurethan PU
- degree of protection (IP): IP44
- Area of use: outdoor
- Height: 41.00 cm
- Length: 35.00 cm
- Weight: 7.580 kg
- Width: 21.00 cm
- Additional cable length: 0 m
- reel diameter: 320 mm
- with carrying handle:
- usage: trade/construction sites
- Material: Plastic
- Number of CEE socket outlets: 0,00
- Number of earthed socket outlets: 3,00