RCD Protected Cable IP 54 with Powerblock
Hugo Brennenstuhl GmbH & Co Kommanditgesellschaft Extension Cables
- Ideal for hard outdoor use.
- With circuit breaker plug 30 mA to protect against electrical shocks.
- Function test indicator.
- When touched by current-conducting leads or parts, the current supply is automatically interrupted to protect against dangerous bodily injury and electric shocks.
- Quality rubber cable with 4-way dust- and water-jet protected safety socket outlets.
- Cut-out time:
- Residual current: 30 mA.
- Working temperature: -25 °C bis 40 °C.
- cable: H07RN-F 3G1,5
- cable length (m): 5 m
- Cable quality: Rubber-Neoprene
- with circuit breaker:
- degree of protection (IP): IP54
- suitable for outdoor area:
- Height: 9.00 cm
- Length: 30.50 cm
- Weight: 1.280 kg
- Width: 30.50 cm
- With Powerblock: