professionalLINE SteelCore Cable Reel IP44 33m H07BQ-F 3G2,5
- Reel body make of steel plate, insulated front and back for heavy duty use.
- Innovative and ergonomic cable guide handle "cable pilot" for perfect cable-management during winding. Handle commutes on both sides and allows easy carrying and cable storage. For right and left handed easy to rewind.
- Large, sturdy fold-down turning handle rolls cables in and out effortlessly.
- Impervious to gasoline and oils.
- The BREMAXX®-PUR cable (BQ cable) is highly resistant to abrasions, crushing, UV light, cutting and tearing. In addition, it is acid-proof, oil-resistant, weatherproof and microbe-resistant. Temperature-resistant at low temperature down to -40 °C.
- 4 water-jet protected earthed socket outlets with self-closing protective caps.
- With extra robust earthed plug.
- With thermal cut-out protection against overheating.
- With visual readiness indicator in the socket insert.
- Cable designation: H07BQ-F 3G2,5
- Cable length: 33 m
- Cable quality: pur
- Reel diameter: 290 mm
- With carrying handle:
- Usage: trade/construction sites
- Housing material: Sheet steel insulated
- With plug storage:
- Number of CEE socket outlets: 0,00
- Number of earthed socket outlets: 4,00
- Degree of protection (IP): IP44
- Area of use: outdoor
- Height: 39,00 cm
- Length: 22,00 cm
- Weight: 7,26 kg
- Width: 30,50 cm