professionalLINE Cable Reel BQ IP44 33m H07BQ-F 3G2,5
- Pro-reel with rollover protection on all sides.
- Stable on all four sides, perfect cable management from all four sides.
- Large, sturdy fold-down turning handle rolls cables in and out effortlessly.
- Sturdy carrying handles and plug storage compartments on all four sides.
- The body and reel are made of Rubbabren, an extremely shock- and impact-resistant plastic and rubber mix. For permanent use in toughest conditions.
- Cold-resistant to -25 °C.
- The BREMAXX®-PUR cable (BQ cable) is highly resistant to abrasions, crushing, UV light, cutting and tearing. In addition, it is acid-proof, oil-resistant, weatherproof and microbe-resistant. Temperature-resistant at low temperature down to -40 °C.
- 4 water-jet protected earthed socket outlets with self-closing protective caps.
- With extra robust earthed plug.
- With thermal cut-out protection against overheating.
- With visual readiness indicator in the socket insert.
- Cable designation: H07BQ-F 3G2,5
- Cable length: 33 m
- Cable quality: pur
- Reel diameter: 320 mm
- With carrying handle:
- Usage: trade/construction sites
- Housing material: Plastic
- With plug storage:
- Number of CEE socket outlets: 0,00
- Number of earthed socket outlets: 4,00
- Degree of protection (IP): IP44
- Area of use: outdoor
- Height: 37,00 cm
- Length: 22,50 cm
- Weight: 7,92 kg
- Width: 37,00 cm