Super-Solid IP44 cable reel for site & professional 40m H07RN-F 3G2,5
- Extra stable, shock-absorbing steel tube frame with galvanised steel tube, exclusive stability.
- Carry handle with comfortable cable guide management during winding.
- Rotary handle for comfortable rolling up.
- Reel body made of special plastic with reinforced ribbed structure.
- Category 2 (K2) equipment: Use for rough operation with high mechanical, physical and chemical effects.
- RN cable is approved to exacting site standards as per VDE 0100 part 704.
- 3 water-jet protected earthed socket outlets with self-closing protective caps.
- Thermal cut-out protection, indicator shows overheating or overloading.
- Cable designation: H07RN-F 3G2,5
- Cable length: 40 m
- Cable quality: Rubber-Neoprene
- Reel diameter: 320 mm
- Degree of protection (IP): IP44
- Area of use: outdoor
- Height: 41,00 cm
- Length: 20,50 cm
- Weight: 11,21 kg
- Width: 34,00 cm
- With carrying handle:
- Usage: trade/construction sites
- Housing material: Plastic
- Number of CEE socket outlets: 0,00
- Number of earthed socket outlets: 3,00