Secure-Tec 19.500A automatic extension socket with surge protection 8-way anthracite 3m H05VV-F 3G1,5 1xMaster 5xSlave 2xPermanent
Hugo Brennenstuhl GmbH & Co Kommanditgesellschaft Extension leads
- Protects expensive devices from overloads with a max. surge current of up to 19.500 A.
- With the switching ON/OFF of the device, which is plugged into the master socket, all further appliances in the slave sockets can also be automatically switched ON/OFF.
- Increased convenience with 1 Master socket (3500 W) and 5 Slave sockets (3500 W).
- Adjustable threshold for cut-out (approx. 8 to 80 W).
- Operating indicator for surge and for slave sockets.
- Illuminated 2-pole ON/OFF safety switch.
- Childproof sockets in a practical 45° arrangement.
- Total output 16 A/3500 W.
- Extra-long 3 m cable.
- cable length (m): 3 m
- Height: 57,00 cm
- Length: 6,00 cm
- Weight: 0,96 kg
- Width: 5,00 cm
- colour: anthracite
- usage: Household
- type of fastening: not applicable
- Surge current: 19500 A
- with surge protection:
- type of plug: angle plug
- Number of socket outlets total: 8,00
- socket outlet arrangement: 45°
- USB function: not applicable
- degree of protection (IP): IP20