Garant® CEE 1 IP 44 Cable Reel for Site & Industry
Hugo Brennenstuhl GmbH & Co Kommanditgesellschaft Cable Reels
- According to EN 61316.
- Reel body made from special plastic fitted to a galvanised steel tube frame.
- Innovative and ergonomic cable guide handle "cable pilot" for perfect cable-management during winding. Handle commutes on both sides and allows easy carrying and cable storage. For right and left handed easy to rewind.
- RN cable is approved to exacting site standards as per VDE 0100 part 704.
- 1 CEE-plug 400 V/16 A, 1 CEE-socket 400 V/16 A, 2 water-jet protected sockets 230 V.
- Earthed sockets connected to separate phases.
- With 3-pin safety cut-out and thermal overload protection.
- cable: H07RN-F 5G2,5
- cable length (m): 20 m
- Cable quality: Rubber-Neoprene
- degree of protection (IP): IP44
- Area of use: outdoor
- Height: 41.00 cm
- Length: 32.00 cm
- Weight: 8.215 kg
- Width: 25.00 cm
- Additional cable length: 0 m
- reel diameter: 320 mm
- with carrying handle:
- usage: industry/construction sites
- Material: Plastic
- plug storage:
- Number of CEE socket outlets: 1,00
- Number of earthed socket outlets: 2,00