Solar LED Spot SOL 80 ALU IP 44
Hugo Brennenstuhl GmbH & Co Kommanditgesellschaft Lights & floodlights
- Solar LED spotlights can be used independently of the power grid because they generate their own environmentally friendly solar electricity.
- Solar LED light with PIR sensor and separate solar module
- Spotlight and solar module in a compact, well-designed aluminium casing.
- 8 high performance LEDs for illumination of large areas.
- Pivoting solar lamp.
- PIR sensor with max. 130° detection angle and max. range 10 m.
- Switch-on time adjustable to a max. of approx. 1 minute.
- Response intensity adjustable by a twilight switch.
- Sensitivity adjustable.
- 3 rechargeable and exchangeable NiMH Mignon AA batteries included.
- With integrated overcharge and total discharge protection to ensure continuous charging of the batteries.
- Light ON time is approx. 110 minutes with fully charged batteries.
- Battery capacity: 2,200 mAh.
- In colourful display-packaging.
- Type of lamp: Wall light
- Height: 20.00 cm
- Length: 22.50 cm
- Weight: 1.360 kg
- Width: 27.00 cm
- Material: metal
- area of application: stationary
- luminous flux (lm): 350 lm
- Battery included:
- Power supply: solar
- degree of protection (IP): IP44
- suitable for outdoor area: