Protective-Adapter-Cable FI IP44 2m black H07RN-F 3G1,5
- When touched by current-conducting leads or parts, the current supply is automatically interrupted to protect against dangerous bodily injury and electric shocks.
- For the best possible protection when using electrical equipment.
- With RCD plug IP 44 and water-jet protected connector.
- Function test indicator.
- Easy to use: simply connect to socket and connect the required appliances.
- Cut-out time: <30 ms.
- Residual current: 30 mA.
- Working temperature: -25 °C bis 40 °C.
- Cable designation: H07RN-F 3G1,5
- Cable length: 2 m
- Cable quality: Rubber-Neoprene
- With residual current circuit breaker (RCCB):
- Degree of protection (IP): IP44
- Suitable for outdoor area:
- Height: 7,40 cm
- Length: 24,00 cm
- Weight: 0,63 kg
- Width: 20,00 cm