Why a garden cable reel?
Launch into it – with the right cabel reel!
There is plenty to do in the garden. After all, everything has to be looked after, maintained, repaired and cultivated. So it is only beneficial to work with the right tools.
We explain to you why a garden cable drum equipped with a cable reel makes your work easier.
For garden work in particular, traditional cable drums are no help. Room for movement is restricted by short cables of the terminal equipment.
The integrated extension (cable reel) is connected to the power supply and now several metres of cable are available to you for gardening work.
The cable drum can remain stationary at any position you like – ideal for lawnmowing or for cutting hedges.
The red signal colour of the cable is also easily visible in the grass, thus providing for additional safety.
- The 2m connection cable with plug instead of socket insert and the coupling where the garden tool is plugged in promise maximum flexibility.
- The drum is safely placed next to the power source while you carry out your work up to 48m away, e.g. when mowing the lawn.
- Or climb up a ladder with the coupling in your hand without having to carry the drum around.
- Particularly when mowing the lawn, your path is unrestricted by the use of the garden cable reel. If you work your way forward one lane at a time, the risk of damaging your cable during mowing is low.
- The BREMAXX® cable is particularly suitable for outdoor use. It is extremely stable, usable down to -35 °C, oil and UV-resistant and also abrasion-proof.