Premium-Protect-Line 120.000 A Automatic Extension Socket With Surge Protection
Hugo Brennenstuhl GmbH & Co Kommanditgesellschaft Extension leads
- Protection for your appliance from malfunctions in the mains, such as surges, indirect lightning strikes or circuit noises, with a maximum sum of leakage current of up to 120.000 A.
- Added protection against interference pulses via telephone, ISDN/DSL or aerial ports.
- Top quality protection against HF interference by means of an integrated filter.
- With the switching ON/OFF of the device, which is plugged into the red master socket, all further appliances in the slave socket can also be automatically switched ON/OFF.
- For example, you can use a computer as a master device, which can embrace slave appliances in the automatic control such as, e.g. monitor, sound-system, printer, scanner etc.
- 1 Master, 4 Slave and 4 permanent sockets (alternative adjustable: 9 permanent sockets).
- Meets the high standards for the environmental safety symbol "The Blue Angel" - minimizes standby losses - low energy consumption - avoids materials that pollute the environment.
- Digital: Saves the correct setting for your master unit at the push of a button.
- Modern: Switches your slave unit safe and gently using state-of-the-art technology.
- Flexible: As required, can be converted into a permanent mode.
- Particularly sturdy, matt-finished aluminium housing.
- Intelligent, interchangeable module construction.
- Illuminated 2-pole ON/OFF safety switch.
- 16 A fuse.
- Childproof sockets.
- Packaging: with banderole.
- cable length (m): 3 m
- Height: 65.00 cm
- Length: 5.00 cm
- Weight: 2.340 kg
- Width: 18.00 cm
- colour: black
- usage: household
- type of fastening: fastening with screw
- Surge current: 120000 A
- with surge protection:
- type of plug: angle plug
- Number of socket outlets total: 9,00
- socket outlet arrangement: 45°
- USB function: not applicable
- degree of protection (IP): IP20